City Tour + Grafitour Comuna 13
Visit the most traditional tourist sites in the city, observe the landscape of Medellín from some of the places that offer the best views, and have fun in a place where social investment and art managed to transform a community that, despite having suffered the bitterest of urban violence in our country, celebrates life with joy and hope.
This tour must be done by vehicle, since different places in the city that are separated by several kilometers are visited. You will have the opportunity to walk through the places where stops are made. The time spent walking and standing in the graffiti area is approximately 3 hours.
From the agreed start time until we drop you off at the same place where we picked you up or at any other place you have indicated.
This tour It is ideal for…
- Pass, walk and take photos in the most iconic places in the city.
- Witness some of the best views of the Medellin landscape.
- Enjoy a morning or afternoon with a cool plan (cool).
- Appreciate local artistic expressions (graffiti, muralism, rap, urban dance).
- Achieve a better understanding of the social complexity of our country and our city.
- Take photos in the most recognized area of murals and graffiti in Colombia.
- Hear accounts of some of the harshest facts of violence in our city and witness the resurgence of a community.
In this tour the following stops are made:
• Plaza Botero: walk among the sculptures created by the world-renowned plastic artist Fernando Botero, a native of Medellín and an outstanding figure of international art.
• Coltejer Building and Junín Pedestrian Passage: get to know the flagship building of the city and walk through one of the most typical and authentic streets; feel the aroma of the flowers of Medellín and mingle among its inhabitants.
• Metro and Metrocable: Live the experience of touring the city on its public transport system, internationally recognized for its quality and social sense.
• Pueblito Paisa: walk through the square and the streets of a typical Antioquia town and enjoy a panoramic view of the valley in which the city sits.
• La Alpujarra administrative center and Parque de las Luces (panoramic tour, that is, without getting out of the vehicle).
• Lunch: enjoy a delicious lunch in a restaurant with traditional Antioquian cuisine, selected by Medellín de Cerca.
• (Optional *) Explora Park and Botanical Garden: these beautiful places have been essential in the transformation process of the city. Contemplate and enjoy the vegetation of the region, within a forest in the middle of the city.
• (Opcional *) Parques del Río y Parque de los Pies Descalzos: estos lugares hacen parte de todo un complejo de infraestructura y paisajismo en una zona céntrica de la ciudad. Desde aquí puedes observar todo el valle y el río que lo atraviesa.
• Comuna 13 Graffiti Zone: social investment and art allow us to tell the story of the transformation of a community that continues to celebrate life with joy and hope.
* Users can choose one of the optional zones to visit.
In addition to the stops, during the tour the guide will explain and comment on other key places and areas of the city.
Passenger pick-up and drop-off locations
The collection is made at the address indicated by the user, within the urban areas of the municipalities of Medellín, Envigado, Itagüí, Sabaneta or Bello. At the end of the tour, the vehicle of the tour will transfer users to this same place or to any other that they indicate, within the mentioned areas.
The pick-up service in a different area has an additional cost.
Please call us or write to us via Whatsapp at the contact line +57 (324) 261 2618 to report your location. You can also contact us through the chat button located at the bottom right of this website. This is the only way we can be sure to determine your pick-up location. Keep in mind our opening hours:
• Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
• Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays (holidays) from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
Note: likewise, we will proceed to contact you as soon as we are notified of your purchase... but, to be sure that we coordinate in the best way and avoid failures, please call or write us! Sometimes, it happens that the client, by mistake, writes his contact telephone number wrong in the reservation form, or has a line from another country that does not work well in Colombia... or any other contingency can happen. Therefore, it is vital that you contact us.
Tour start times
Choose between the different time options that you will find in the reservation form or contact us through our service channels (phone line and WhatsApp +57 (324) 261 2618 or chat button) to request a personalized pick-up time.
Book any of our tours and you will receive, free of charge, a copy of our book Medellín Up Close – Medellín up close. LIMITED TIME OFFER (terms and conditions apply).
Medellín Up Close – Medellín up close It is the most beautiful and complete collection book and tourist guide about the city. Its sale price to the public in tourist sites and bookstores in the country is COP ($) 59,900.
• Transportation in a special tourism vehicle, according to the number of passengers.
• In the tours private, transportation is an exclusive service (the only passengers will be the members of the group that made the reservation; they will not share with other groups).
• Accompaniment by a tour guide or a driver guide.
• Medical assistance policy.
• This tour includes lunch only in private modalities and deluxe.
does not include
- Food or drinks not specified.
- No other additional products or services.
Our rates are group
You pay a single amount (once) and the service is contracted for your entire group.
- 1 to 2 people: COP $ 510,000
- 3 to 4 people: COP $ 640,000
- 5 to 6 people: COP $ 1,170,000
- 7 to 9 people: COP $ 1,440,000
- 10 to 15 people: COP $ 2,030,000
Example: the rate for 1 to 2 people is COP $ 10. So, if the tour is done by a single user, they will pay COP $ 10. If two users go, they will also pay COP $ 10 in total (the equivalent of COP $ 5 per person ).
If you need to hire a tour private for more than fifteen people: contact us through chat or the telephone line and Whatsapp +57 (324) 261 2618 to request a custom quote.
Surcharge for scripting in English:
COP $ 40,000 (single value, applicable only once to the entire group).
Once you complete the reservation, we will send you a complete list of recommendations to your email.
Why choose us?
• The tours from Medellín de Cerca are recognized for being experiences cool, fun and entertaining experiences, designed to be unforgettable.
• We do not focus only on transporting you. Our strength is the knowledge of the city and its nearby regions. We put at your disposal everything we have learned over the years, so that you can get the most out of your stay.
• We are a formalized tourist agency / operator, recognized and monitored by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism of Colombia, which gives you security, comfort and support in different situations.
• You can make your payments on our website with complete security, through PayU Latam, the most widespread online payment platform in Latin America.
If you require advice to book this tour, click the button chat located in the lower right corner of this page.